Friday, April 12, 2013

Truth Seeker Report: Ron Angle jr. Lands Self in Pokey

We have received an anonymous report from an unnamed source. They have asked us to print this story:

"I am a very concerned Republican. read this story in the local papers. I read this story in the local papers.I think this is the son of Former County Council member Ron Angle. I am afraid this bad press about the Councilman who sired a criminal of a kid will sink the entire republican ticket this fall. 

I am going to pursue assistance from the GOP to find out if a committee can be established to troubleshoot and hopefully eliminate the devastating and wholly embarassing black eye that has been cast upon our party...

Ron Angle used to be a good republican. However, it seems to me that he has raised a hellion of a spoiled brat dope dealer who is wildly shooting off weapons at people. 

Does anyone know if this kid can be enrolled in a treatment program? 

This is a terrible mess that must be dealt with properly."

No comments:

Post a Comment